Last Updated: NOV. 2020
Your privacy is important to FlytigerCNC.
FlytigerCNC offers a range of services to customers and prospective customers to assist them in the manufacture of their parts and assemblies by providing them with the ability to purchase those parts and assemblies from FlytigerCNC ("Customer").
What we collect
Information provided by you
We may collect your first and last name, company name, company profile, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, billing information, shipping information, tax registration status and number and/or demographic information (such as your gender and/or occupation), as well as other information you directly provide on our Website.
When using our services, you may exchange private messages (including, but not limited to text, verbal, images, videos, locations, contact details) with us. We store these messages in order to improve our services, and as required by law.
The system our company USES is Zoho. It is a national famous enterprise.Your information will be well protected.
Automatically generated information
Each of the categories of information above comprise your “personal information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information as follows:
● to provide our services to you
● to facilitate any communication required for delivery of our services, including sharing your personal information as necessary to fulfill your Order;
● to operate, maintain, and improve our Website, products, and services;
● to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
● to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
● to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and/or our selected partners;
● to link or combine user information with other personal information;
● to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
● to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
● to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
● to deliver ads based on your interests, including content you have viewed and pages you have visited;
● to inform marketing analytics;
● in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
● for any other purpose with your consent.
How long we store your Personal Data.
We will only retain your personal data for so long as we reasonably need to use it for the purposes set out above, unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
How to exercise your rights.
We are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our Website and services are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we receive personal information that we discover was provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly destroy such information. Schools and parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider the use of other means to provide a child-friendly online environment. Additional information is available on the Direct Marketing Association's home page at http://www.the-dma.org. If you would like to learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission home page at http://www.ftc.gov.